Our first in-person Envestnet Advisor Summit in three years is now underway. It has been wonderful to catch up with our clients and colleagues at the Charlotte Convention Center without the need for videoconferencing.
In keeping with our commitment to empowering financial advisors to connect, disrupt, and innovate, we have announced the 2022 Asset Manager of the Year Award winners at the Advisor Summit. Now in its 18th year, this awards program honors exceptional asset managers, and shines a spotlight on the outstanding qualities that drive their success.
Envestnet and Investment Advisor magazine (the print publication of ThinkAdvisor.com) handed out awards to the winners in the Charlotte Convention Center’s Expo Hall on Wednesday, May 11. All recipients will be featured on ThinkAdvisor.com, and in an upcoming print issue of Investment Advisor.
Below is a list of all winners in every category.
- Federated Hermes—Federated Hermes Total Return Bond Fund
Global, International, Emerging Market
- Acadian Asset Management—Acadian International ADR SMA
Large Cap Equity
- Alley Company—Alley Dividend Portfolio
- Wakefield Asset Management—Wakefield Large Cap Equity
- Capital Wealth Planning, LLC—Capital Wealth Enhanced Dividend Income Portfolio
- SSI Investment Management—SSI Flexible Allocation Portfolio
Small, Smid, Mid Cap Equity
- Congress Asset Management—Congress Mid Cap Growth
- Tributary Capital Management—Tributary Small Cap
- Lazard Asset Management—Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Fund
- Schroders—Hartford Schroders International Stock Fund
In addition, Schroders was selected from among the list of winners to receive a special award for Asset Manager of the Year. Envestnet and Investment Advisor chose Schroders because of the high conviction, thorough investment selection, and commitment to investors that its Hartford Schroders International Stock Fund portfolio managers exemplify.
We congratulate all of this year’s award winners and nominees, and believe that calling out the positive example they set for others in the asset management industry is an extremely constructive endeavor.
To view Envestnet Advisor Summit photos, videos, and updates in real-time on Twitter, please visit https://twitter.com/ENVintel, or search the hashtag #ENVSummit.
The information, analysis and opinions expressed herein are for informational purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the views of Envestnet. These views reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of writing and are subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing contained in this piece is intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, securities, or investment advice, nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type.