We are excited to announce the winners of the Envestnet Asset Manager Awards, who were officially honored during the 2021 Envestnet Advisor Summit On-Demand.
For 17 years, Envestnet, in partnership with Investment Advisor magazine, has given recognition to high-conviction portfolio managers who embody investment management best practices. Our goal is to provide industry intelligence that empowers advisors to identify top-performing managers whose strategies can potentially bring their clients closer to achieving overall financial wellness.
This year’s honorees, selected from our platform of thousands of strategies, represent a range of categories. We hope you’ll take the time to reach out to this year’s winners with a kind word of congratulations – they have achieved so much under extraordinary circumstances!
Congratulations to the 2021 Asset Manager Award winners
- Manager of the Year – WestEnd Advisors
- Large Cap Equity – Harbor Funds, Harbor Capital Appreciation Fund
- Large Cap Equity – Columbia Threadneedle Investment, Columbia Contrarian Core SMA
- Small, SMID, and Mid-Cap – RMB Asset Management, RMB SMID Cap Core Managed Account / RMB SMID Cap Fund
- Small, SMID, and Mid-Cap – Riverbridge, Riverbridge SMID Cap Growth Managed Account
- Global, International, and Emerging Market – Schroders, International Alpha ADR Strategy /Hartford Funds
- Fixed Income – Brandywine Global, Brandywine Global Opportunities Bond Fund
- Impact – Brown Advisory, Sustainable Core Fixed Income
- Liquid Alternatives – AQR Capital, Diversified Arbitrage Fund
- Strategist – WestEnd Advisors
To qualify for the awards, a manager must have $200 million in assets, be broadly available on the Envestnet platform, be open to new investors, and the lead manager must have at least a three-year tenure with the firm. In addition, we apply several other qualitative and quantitative metrics, including market upside and downside capture, to determine the best-in-breed performers from hundreds of candidates across the categories. This year’s winners were selected by Chief Investment Strategist, Tim Clift, and Managing Director, Erik Preus, CFA, from Envestnet and Investment Advisor’s Editor-in-Chief, Janet Levaux, and Executive Managing Editor, Ginger Szala.
If you haven’t yet, visit the 2021 Advisor Summit On-Demand site to access fascinating keynote presentations, as well as insights and resources from our team, colleagues, and partners!
The information, analysis and opinions expressed herein are for informational purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the views of Envestnet. These views reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of writing and are subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing contained in this piece is intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, securities, or investment advice, nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type.