Industry-leading Keynote Speakers. Breakout Sessions with Peers. Tech Demos and Platform Updates. CE credits for CFP® and CIMA®.
Advisor Summit On-Demand kicks off on June 22, 2021, and we couldn’t be more excited. Thousands of advisors from around the country have already signed up for our annual conference, all joining us to see firsthand how Envestnet is supporting them to help their clients live a more intelligent financial life.
Get insights from World-Class Leaders in Keynote Sessions
Our thought-provoking keynote speakers will provide you with new perspectives and insights. Here’s a look at our lineup:
- Tyrone Ross, Jr. Co-founder and CEO of Onramp Invest, on How Financial Education Enables Equity. Access to financial education is fundamental to restoring equity of opportunity in America. Tyrone breaks down his 3E’s (Exposure, Education, Empowerment) and how they can be utilized to change family history, raise people from depths of poverty, and inspire the future leaders of America.
- Bill Crager, Envestnet Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, on The Intelligent Financial Life. Today, consumers are living two financial lives, with many struggling to find a way to fit all the pieces together. Bill shares insight into why our industry needs to connect and expand the ecosystem of solutions we offer consumers.
- Drew Propson, Head of Technology and Innovation in Financial Services at the World Economic Forum, on the Future of AI and Automation in Financial Services. In today’s rapidly changing and evolving financial services environment, many financial institutions find themselves playing innovation catchup. Drew will discuss the Future of AI and Automation in Financial Services and how the changes we’ve seen in the industry this past year are just the beginning.
- Dani Fava, Head of Strategic Development for Envestnet, on Embedded Finance: The Next Digital Disruption. Imagine being able to save for your goals right where you shop. Envision returning an item to Amazon and seeing a question, “Do you want your refund credited back to your credit card, or do you want it deposited into your investment account?” Dani takes a deeper dive into this new category in financial services – Embedded Finance.
- Rick Rieder, BlackRock’s Global CIO of Fixed Income and Head of Global Allocation and Dana D’Auria, Envestnet | PMC’s Co-CIO, on Winning the future: a CIO’s Perspective. Hear Rick and Dana discuss markets, rates, inflation, and how new technology and data are empowering BlackRock and Envestnet to deliver better investment outcomes for clients.
- Leonard Brody, Venture Capitalist, Author and Media Commentator, on The Great ReWrite. We are living in the largest institutional and human shift in the history of our species. It is a complete resetting of the operating system of our planet. Hear Leonard talk about the future of our world and the way that organizations can stay relevant and thrive.
Build an Agenda Focused on What Matters to You
Because Advisor Summit is virtual again this year, it’s easier than ever to attend. If you join us for the live sessions, you have the added benefit of interacting with advisors via chats, connecting with sponsors and getting more up-close insights. If you are unable to join our sessions when they go live, you have the flexibility to watch sessions on-demand and at your own pace, giving you the flexibility to still take advantage of all the great content when it’s most convenient for you.
Advisor Summit features more than 50 amazing breakout sessions led by experienced professionals. Here are a few not to be missed:
- Tech track: Learn how technology is transforming the investment landscape and the integrated processes you need to succeed.
- Investment track: Discover the latest trends in the investment markets today and how you can take advantage of the opportunities.
- Practice Management track: Learn how you can build your business for the future and help make financial wellness a reality for your clients.
CE Credits Available
We are pleased to offer CE credits for many Advisor Summit sessions. Explore our Practice Management and Investment track sessions and earn continuing education credits for both CFP® and CIMA® .
Learn More About Advisor Summit On-Demand — June 22-24, 2021
Check out our full Advisor Summit agenda here and register for free. Join us as you can, when you can, and from wherever you are.
The information, analysis and opinions expressed herein are for informational purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the views of Envestnet. These views reflect the judgment of the author as of the date of writing and are subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing contained in this piece is intended to constitute legal, tax, accounting, securities, or investment advice, nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type.